Thursday, September 3, 2009

A little of that...

We have this great hutch from an antique store close to home. We painted it using a gallon of "oops" paint from Sherwin Williams (always an adventure choosing from that selection). I tried to free-hand some flowers across the top but did not like them. When I tried to sand them off, the rest of the paint came off too. So...I used some scrapbook paper from my stash and stuck it on using double-side tape. I'm very pleased with the solution (and it was free!). I'm debating whether or not to use different paper on the back of each shelf in the hutch as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment