Well I did get some accomplished on Sunday. My husband spent the day taking pics at the air show and the kiddos played well while I was sewing. I did finish my neices quilt, but the pictures are a bit blurry. Hopefully I will be able to get some better shots and post later. I have never had so much trouble with a quilt as I did with that one. Even while sewing the binding in place, it seemed like the batik fabric was "slippery" and I had a tough time keeping the edges together. I don't remember how many seams I actually had to pull out.
I did finish a lap-sized quilt for a friend. She lost her mother over a year ago and gave me all of her mom's fabric. I feel honored to take over where her mom left off. She intended for all of that fabric to become quilts, so I'm busy putting it together. I have a couple more quilt tops done, but need to get more batting before I can put finish the larger ones.I'm pleased with the way this pink one turned out. It measures 42x42, so it went together lickety split..esp quilting it stitch in the ditch.